WHO WE ARE?
ArtStory started as a thought, today it is a journey.
We are a young, assertively growing export organization supplying handpicked home décor products and hard goods to innumerable buyers across the globe. Founded in 2018, ArtStory has been engaged in creating and curating décor accessories ranging from traditional handicrafts to a la mode pieces.
With our growing global footprint, we have the capability to fulfill all kinds of requirements of our buyers, providing answers to all their sourcing needs. Our in-house production capabilities, our network of rural-based traditionally-skilled artisans, and our collaboration with contemporary artists from intriguing backgrounds from across the world help us offer our buyers the right mix of a modern and classical melange of aesthetic home décor items and craftworks.
WHAT WE OFFER?
We aim to constantly expand our awareness and expertise in regard to the global market and their present trends to produce products as per universal standards and of course that are exclusive to our Indian legacy. Here is a brief description of what we proudly offer to our buyers.
- Hand painted home decor accessories, turning regular decoratives into pieces of art.
- Creating universally accepted modern day designs using traditional Indian heritage craftsmanship skills.
- Creations of young and aspiring artists coming from diverse platforms such as clay sculptures, fossil art, mosaic etc.
- Conscious effort. Using ecological materials like terracotta, paper mache, bamboo, recycled glass and wood.
- Products made with complexities of 2 or more than 2 materials.
- Collaboratively working with our buyers to transform their raw ideas into real objects.
- Original and authentic designs, guaranteed on time deliveries, smooth flow of operational and logistical work and most importantly the kind of costing that our buyers find ‘worth it’.
Our efforts are to offer every buyer the amalgamation of culture and chic, in he form of state-of-the-art and rich blend of Indian artwork and contemporary designs.
hand painted home decor
Eco Friendly material home decor
How We Do It?
- We make, assemble and pack our goods at our unit located in Udyog Vihar, Gurugram.
- We’re a SEDEX certified company.
- Artstory caters to a wide range of market segments and it has only been possible because of our team members coming together from different backgrounds to satisfy buyer requirements. Such as designers, merchandisers, quality assurance, logistics and packaging experts, documentation and finance, business development and last but not least our teams of supervisors and artisanal labor.
Offer product presentations to buyers as per inspirations and trends boards received.
Upon receiving buyer's selection we offer our best competitive prices and dispatch samples along with all the other necessary details.
Upon receiving feedback from the buyer, samples are resubmitted if necessary and pricing and order terms are finalised accordingly.
Once the order is finalised, raw material is procured and initial inspection and testing along with PPM meeting is executed for the same.
Bulk Production is completed and midline inspection is conducted in this phase.
Packaging presentation is shared with the buyer and final production samples are dispatched.
Labelling, marking and packaging as per buyer's specific instructions.
Dispatch goods to the port. Complete custom procedures and finalise documentation work.
FOR WHOM WE DO IT?
Artstory caters to the following B2B market segments:
Retailers, Wholesalers and Distributors in the Homeware and Décor Industry.
– Amazon Sellers
– Boutique Stores
– Buying Houses
– Interior Designers and Consultants
– Hospitality Sector
In addition, we are proudly associated with some pioneering and flourishing organizations across the globe which includes:
– France and many more.
MEET OUR FOUNDER
Fuelled by her innate interest and inquisitiveness about traditional Indian art and crafts, our Founder aspired to make a difference in this domain as she grew up. She nurtured this passion for ethnic craftsmanship while completing her Master of Arts degree from the University of the Arts London. In 2018, her entrepreneurial interests fueled her in setting up a business that promotes the legacy of Indian arts and blends it aesthetically with the ethos of modern times. Born was ‘Art Story,’ an export organization which also runs a retail vertical pan India specialising in handcrafted décor items created with novel and euphoric designs.
“As the strategic and creative leader of the company, I envision offering a melange of hand crafted products with unsurpassed beauty, created with love and curated with pride.”